MSC One provides an efficient implementation of your investment in product development with access to a suite of multidisciplinary engineering software tools. It is a proliferated product token system that allows you to take advantage of the breadth and depth of MSC’s simulation portfolio within the flexible token-based licensing system. It is offered on an annual subscription basis.
- MSC One has all the current and future products available.
- It has the potential to leverage MSC’s ecosystem of products that includes MSC Nastran, Apex, Adams, Patran, Marc, SimManager, and more.
- Get access to MSC Apex new modules such as structures, Nonlinear, Multi-body Systems as they become available after buying a subscription.
- The subscription can be extended or contracted, based on project needs.
- Access to more connected physics and disciplines allows better prediction of part and system behavior.
The MSC One Method
There are dozens of software items available under MSC One. With the new subscription-based token system, you will receive a pool of tokens that are checked out and are used to access and run a full range of CAE solutions present under the MSC one licensing system. Each software runs on a certain number of tokens. After each use, your tokens are returned to the pool for other use.
Who is it for:
Large-scale global enterprises, Small-medium sized companies with tight budgets and heavy engineering needs, Consulting firms that cannot invest in outright per-seat purchases.
Innovation, Improved Productivity and Reduce your financial risk with the ability to increase or decrease capacity as your engineering needs change and reduce cost by gaining access to infrequently-used CAE applications that might otherwise be difficult to cost-justify. The benefit of MSC one will also interest your entire organization like Engineering project managers VP of Engineering Purchasing and procurement.